Currently, loan providers is again offering a negative interest rate campaign. The difference to the previous action is that you can now complete a loan up to € 10,000 and not up to a maximum of € 1,000. More commentary at directvanqex.com
loan providers surpasses the competition of check24 who currently advertise with an interest rate of minus 0.5 percent with a loan amount of 1,000 euros. The provider Finanzcheck offers borrowers currently a loan for 0.0% interest.
The offer of loan providers for the 10.000 Euro credit has a term of 24 months. The repayment amount is 9,959 €.
The requirements for the loan providers Negative Interest Credit
- You are of legal age
- The offer applies to employees, workers & civil servants. Freelancers, self-employed persons and pensioners are excluded from the offer
- Her residence is in Germany
- You have a German bank account
- There is no negative remark entry
- You have a positive budget statement (your mtl expenses do not exceed your earnings)
If you meet all these requirements, there is a possibility that the negative credit will be granted by loan providers.
How is the loan requested?
- Call for credit comparison
Start the credit comparison of loan providers. Indicate that you want to borrow 10,000 euros for 24 months.
- Enter your personal information
Be truthful about your personal information, housing situation, employment relationship and income.
- Confirm your details and agree to a remark exam.
- Claimed & disbursed loan amount: 10,000.00 EUR
- Loan repayment to be repaid by the customer: 9958,27 EUR
- Duration: 24 months
- Monthly installment: 24 installments of 414.93 EUR each
- Tied debit interest: -0.40% pa
- Annual percentage rate: -0.40% pa
- Lending bank: Bank. 2, 10178 Berlin
Loan providers credit to 10,000 euros with negative interest 4.2 (84%) 5 rating [s]